The popular G3T-R Genie 3-Button Garage Door Opener Remote features Genie Intellicode Security Technology to keep your garage secure while you’re home or away. The access code is changed on each door activation to prevent unauthorized access to your property. It is also equipped with Auto-Seek Dual Frequency technology, this garage door opener remote will automatically seek either 315 or 390 MHz, which will minimize interference from close surrounding devices and improves overall performance. The 3-Button G3T-R Remote works on up to 3 garage door opener systems manufactured from 1997 to the present. For Genie operators manufactured between 1995 and 1997, this 3-button remote will operate with up to 2 garage doors with the use of the top 2 buttons only. The remote is easily programmable with the detailed DIY programming instructions. This 3-button garage door opener remote comes with a visor clip for easy access and storage and a CR2032 battery. It is also small enough to fit right on a key ring. You can even use your G3T-R Genie 3-Button Remote to program and train your built-in car wireless control systems, HomeLink and Car2U (a Genie exclusive), streamlining operation from your vehicle. This Intellicode 3-Button remote is included with most of our new garage door openers, it can be added as an extra to your Genie system or used as a replacement.
- Easily programmed to most Genie Intellicode Garage Door Openers with just a few button pushes
- Equipped with Intellicode Security Technology
- Auto-Seek Dual Frequency Technology accesses strong, secure signals to minimize interference and improve overall performance
- Compatible with HomeLink and Car2U Systems
- This 3 Button remote can operate up to 3 Genie garage door openers manufactured 1997-present or up to 2 openers manufactured from 1995-1997.
- Simple Storage and Use, Includes a visor clip, CR2032 battery, and detailed instructions. Can also fit on a keyring if desired
- G3T-R 3-Button Remote is also equivalent to 37330R, G3T-A, G3T-BX
- Great replacement remote for popular older Genie Intellicode garage door opener remote models such as GICTD-1, GICTD-3, GIT-1, G2T-1, GIT-2, G2T-2, GIT-3, G2T-3, GICT390-1, GICT390-3, GMIC90-2, GMIC90-3, GIFT390-1, GIT390-4, GMI3, GIFTD-1, GIFTD-3, GITD-3, GIC90-1, GIC90-2, GIC90-3, ACSCTG Type III (and more)
- Looking at the back of your current/ older garage door opener remote? Do you see FCC ID: B8Q 31590T, B8QACSCT, B8Q ACSMT, CHDGTXE, if so, this G3T remote will work for your replacement.